Hong Kong Counter-Strike: Source Zombie Mod Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

update server to the newest version of css

3 posters

Go down

update server to the newest version of css Empty update server to the newest version of css

Post  winston2468 Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:06 pm

please update the server to the latest version of css,i was a player of the server but since my css update i can't play it again.a lot of people still have the problem of can't play in the server.So please update the server version.

winston2468

Back to top Go down

update server to the newest version of css Empty Re: update server to the newest version of css

Post  darkzone1920 Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:04 am

i think admin wont update server because so many people use non steam patch so they dont want to update version of css.

darkzone1920

Back to top Go down

update server to the newest version of css Empty Re: update server to the newest version of css

Post  ProNoobRyan Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:12 am

winston2468 wrote:please update the server to the latest version of css,i was a player of the server but since my css update i can't play it again.a lot of people still have the problem of can't play in the server.So please update the server version.
NAB I WON'T Update my Css! you can just download the v34 ftw
ProNoobRyan
ProNoobRyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down